Wednesday 21 October 2015

21/10/2015 Indian Stock Market Tips,BSE and Nse India Updates

Wednesday's trading session due to strong signals from the domestic market has been strong start. Sensex and Nifty is up 0.10 %.

Midcap and Smallcap stocks in today's business is seeing shopping. Both major indices up half a cent on the NSE Hakvhin, auto and pharma index 0.30 % is seeing.

The BSE 30-share Sensex index rose 70 points to 27 370 level. The NSE 50-share Nifty index rose by 15 points, has reached the level of 8275.

BSE INDIA Top Gainers: HCC,MPHASIS,RELCAPITAL,VOLTAS,RELIANCE,RCOM,COALINDIA,NMDC,TATASTEEL

NSE INDIA Top Gainers: VEDL,BHARTIARTL,TATASTEEL,HINDALCO,BOSCHLTD,INFY,HEROMOTOCO,RELIANCE,NTPC

2 comments:

  1. The given BSE and NSE updates are awesome and also useful for traders. We also provide this type of informative trading tips, you can visit Epic Research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete