Monday 19 October 2015

Indian stock Market tips,sensex updates,nifty trend for 19th october 2015

Sensex and nifty both indexes are traded at upside with optimistic prices and stays in positive zone.Sensex opens with 27305.62 points and its last previous closed price is 27214.60 points.

Currently sensex goes upside with 62.93 points upside and stands with 27277.53 points. Nifty also follow same path and going upside with optimistic prices.Nifty opens with 8262.55 points and its last previous closed price is 8238.15 points.

And recently Nifty goes upside with +8.75 points and stands with 8146.90 points. Bharti Airtel goes upside with +2.32 % upside and stands with 357.95 points.Axis Bank goes down side with -0.37%,Bajaj Auto has -0.59% change.

NSE India Top gainers: RELIANCE,BHARTIARTL,SUNPHARMA,INFY,HINDUNILVR,BPCL,CIPLA,IDEA,HCLTECH,LUPIN

BSE India Top gainers: BPCL,GPPL,BHARTIARTL,CIPLA,DLF,SUZLON,TATACHEM,PVR,TVSMOTOR,CRISIL

5 comments:

  1. The BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty closed in red on Tuesday and snapped three-day gaining streak on the back of selling in frontline blue chip counters. Sensex closed 58.09 points down at 27306.83. Nifty closed 13.40 points down at 8,261.65.

    Share Market Closed

    ReplyDelete
  2. The given news about the stock market is really awesome. Epic Research knows very well about the customers trading problems, so it provides required knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great article. btst Nifty Intraday Tips. Bank Nifty Tips. Best Intraday Tips for Today and Tomorrow. If you are looking for sure shot intraday tips, Stock market tips daily nifty updates then your search ends here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article sir thanks for sharing this kind of information this tye or article improve skill and ability about stock market . Presently I am working with wealth research financial services as stock market tips provider
    . We have best researcher team and they set the level every day and that's levels 90% exact. First you check that's level and then decide how to invest in share market.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete