Saturday 24 October 2015

whole week sensex and nifty stocks upadtes and tips,monday Indian stock updates

This week Sensex gained 1% and Nifty have gained 0.7%. Bank Nifty trick is flat and it is just 0.1%,but 0.7% and the BSE Smallcap Index CNX Midcap Index gained 0.2%.

CNX Energy Index 2%,CNX FMCG Index 2%,CNX IT index rose 1.9% and 1% of the CNX Media index. However, the BSE Capital Goods Index was 3.5%, 1.8% and the CNX Infrastructure Index, CNX Metal Index fell 1.8%.

This week heavyweights Infosys gains 5%,Reliance Industries 4.8%,NTPC gaines 4.6%,Axis Bank has 4.2 %, Bosch has 3.2% to 2.7%, Bharti Airtel, TCS and ITC 2.7% to 2.6% going upside.


4 comments:

  1. The Sensex ended down 37.67 points at 26552.92. The Nifty slipped 20.50 points at 8040.20. About 1255 shares advanced, 1469 shares declined, and 134 shares were unchanged. Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto, Coal India and Hero MotoCorp were top gainers in the Sensex.

    Share Market Advisory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indian stock market is a place where investors can invest and earn tremendous profit, but they should have essential knowledge that is provided by Epic Research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before entering to trade one must be aware of all the basic concept. So that they can be used wisely to earn into trading. When I started at epic research all the first things told to me is to learn the basics of trading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance and I fall into the hands of scammed, I was scam over $4,500.00 dollars, all my access where all gone, taken away from me. all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in less that 24 hours which was April 2th 2015 without any stress, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact them via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance and they have been scammed like me please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete